[Sw-l] SW Symposium Presentation 52: "MemoSign Game: A Learning Game for Deaf Learners"

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Sun Jul 12 14:38:37 UTC 2015

Hi Valerie and friends,

wow this looks so fantastic. Immediately  I read the abstract and looked for
more materials.

Hello Yosra Bouzid, Mohamed Ali Khenissi and Professor Jemni  - I am looking
forward to follow your presentation – big smile

Best Regards

Stefan

  _____