[Sw-l] SW Symposium Presentation 52: "MemoSign Game: A Learning Game for Deaf Learners"

yosra bouzid yosrabouzid at HOTMAIL.FR
Sun Jul 12 18:19:29 UTC 2015

Thank you dear Stefan, we hope that everyone admired our educational game and use it to teach SignWriting.Our presentation will be held in 24th July, we will discuss in more details our work and show you the experimentation with deaf learners in their classroom.
Best Regards,Yosra

Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 16:38:37 +0200
From: stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Subject: AW: SW Symposium Presentation 52: "MemoSign  Game: A Learning Game for Deaf Learners"
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

Hi Valerie and friends,

wow this looks so
fantastic. Immediately  I read the abstract and looked for more materials.

Hello Yosra Bouzid, Mohamed Ali
Khenissi and Professor Jemni  - I am looking forward to follow your presentation – big smile

Best Regards

Stefan

52: “MemoSign Game: A Learning Game for Deaf Learners"

SignWriting List

July 12, 2015

Hello Yosra Bouzid, Mohamed Ali Khenissi and Professor Jemni -

I am happy to tell you that I have finished your Presentation Web Page
for the SignWriting Symposium 2015.

I will enjoy receiving feedback and I am happy to make changes and
additions.

Please look at your web page:

Presentation 52 in Software by Yosra Bouzid, Mohamed Ali Khenissi and
Mohamed Jemni

“MemoSign Game: A Learning Game for Deaf Learners"

http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0052.html

Your slides are now posted in two places: 1. your Presentation Web Page
(link above) and 2. on SignWriting’s SlideShare:

SignWriting on SlideShare

MemoSign Game Slides

http://www.slideshare.net/SignWriting/signwriting-symposium-presentation-52-memo-sign-game-a-learning-game-for-deaf-learners-by-yosra-bouzid-mohamed-ali-khenissi-and-mohamed-jemni

Please schedule a rehearsal with Adam Frost when you can -

Schedule a Rehearsal

symposium at signwriting.org

We look forward to your presentation on July 24th!

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu

sutton at signwriting.org