[Sw-l] Preview of the new SignMaker 2015

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Mar 13 16:22:19 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
March 13, 2015

Here is one way to use the SignMaker 2015 dictionary. See attached screen capture:

1. Search by typing a word.

2. Click on the sign you want.

3. The sign appears in the SignBox.