[Sw-l] Preview of the new SignMaker 2015

Madson Barreto barretobh at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 14 10:34:24 UTC 2015

Hi, Steve,

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D we cannot stop.... :D :D

Wow!!! You give us those BIG SMILES!!!

You new creation is fantastic!! We can image the soon future with more and more
freedom! Congratulations!! Is fantastic, fantastic!!

It's help us to write those, hundred and thousand signs and text more fast!

WE ARE REALLY HAPPY!!! THANKS FOR YOUR WONDERFUL WORK and THANKS FOR EACH
ONE THAT HELP YOU WITH IDEAS!!

When it will open for general use? Tomorrow morning? Smile...
We cannot wait more...

God bless you!

Best regards,

Madson and Raquel [looking for the soon future] Barreto