[Sw-l] Reliable printing provider

qhyqbt Ann at PRINT-MARKET.CN
Wed Mar 25 18:02:10 UTC 2015

Dear Sir or Madam,
Thank you for your time! please give me two minutes to introduce our company to you.
This is Ann working for a print supplier with years of experience from China.
What we do—offer office print products like calendar, magazine, cartoon and can help you with all your printing needs.
Competitive price—as you know, China is a very big market for paper and other materials.
May I know if you have any printing needs recently?
Please contact me with details for a quote.I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Ann