[Sw-l] Feedbacks about mobile app to write in SignWriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Mar 13 13:59:35 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
March 13, 2015

Hello Adelaide!

I agree with Jonathan that this is truly an exciting project - I love the look of the design and I am amazed - Thank you for doing this project -

I have not had the time to test it yet. I am happy that Jonathan gave you feedback so fast - thank you Jonathan -

And I hope to test it soon - but the looks of the graphics is really beautiful -

So you will hear more from me soon - I hope others on the SignWriting List will test it too -

Val ;-)

--------