[Sw-l] Speech interpreting software

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Mon Apr 11 20:52:41 UTC 2016

Val,
When the first SignWriting Symposium was being setup I looked into an
app for hangouts that allows a CART provider to connect to a hangouts
and provide CART through streamtext.net.  I just looked at Hangouts and
it seems to have changed.  However, when starting a video call, I'm
given an option on the menu to use the original hangouts and that
provides for using apps.  There's a CC button in mine that allows me to
connect to streamtext.net .
Screenshot of it attached.

Bill