[Sw-l] Vertical SignWriting with borders in the browser

André L andre-andre at HOTMAIL.CA
Thu Mar 3 02:03:19 UTC 2016

Hello,

for the new members, here are pages explaining the usefulness of column alignment to represent dialogs in SignWriting.

http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/grammar/vertical/vert001.html

Writing ASL Grammar In SignWriting<http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/grammar/vertical/vert001.html>
www.signwriting.org
Part One: Why Write Vertically? SignWriting records the way the body looks. If we signed lying down.....then writing horizontally might make sense!

http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/grammar/vertical/vert002.html

http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/grammar/vertical/vert003.html

http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/grammar/vertical/vert004.html

http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/grammar/vertical/vert005.html

[http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/grammar/vertical/vert006.gif]<http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/grammar/vertical/vert005.html>

Writing ASL Grammar In SignWriting<http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/grammar/vertical/vert005.html>
www.signwriting.org
English Translation: Grammar Lesson Two Spatial Comparisons It is common in American Sign Language (ASL) to use space to make comparisons. Two things under discussion ...

http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/grammar/vertical/vert006.html

Writing ASL Grammar In SignWriting<http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/grammar/vertical/vert006.html>
www.signwriting.org
English Translation: Let us look at an example to give you an idea: Example: Two different systems, one old and one new. In this example two systems are under ...

André Lemyre