[Sw-l] writing LSQ in SignPuddle Online

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Jan 24 20:54:14 EST 2017

SignWriting List
January 24, 2017

Hi Daniel!
My apologies for using the wrong English words and terms for the languages north of the United States...

You are absolutely correct I am sure ;-)

So now, you can write the mouth movements in SignPuddle Online. Go to SignPuddle and start writing...in SignWriting we can write detailed mouth movements....and you are welcome to write them there and it will be good for the LSQ dictionary to be updated:

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=4&sgn=47

In fact one of our List members is an expert at writing mouth movements. His name is Stefan Woehrmann, at the Osnabrück School for the Deaf in Germany, and Woehrmann's Speech Writing has made history. You can read all about it on this web page:

http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0002.html

and the mouth movements can be animated. Take a look at some of the mouth movements animated:

http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0002.html#animation

My point is that we need people to add to the LSQ dictionary online and make improvements -

Val ;-)

--------

sutton at signwriting.org

SignWriting