[Sw-l] QUESTION: Is SignWriting a type of dual coding?

Daniel Gagnon daniel.g.gagnon at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 25 02:15:12 UTC 2017

Then it's probably dual coding. Though I guess someone whose qualifications
are better than just checking the wiki article should confirm.

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu