[Sw-l] Two project for sign language translation with SignWriting

Tue Nov 13 19:04:56 UTC 2018

SignWriting List
November 13, 2018

Thank you for informing us of these important projects, Steve. These are difficult projects, but badly needed. There are also other projects that have attempted live translations between signed and spoken languages in the past. I will be posting more about these older projects later today if I can - Meanwhile these new projects deserve our attention and support - We all are in need of funding, so if anyone has ideas for places to write grants to, for funding software development, please tell us - Val ;-)