[Sw-l] IS-LIS Notebook

Daniele Giacomini appunti2 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 27 05:38:54 EDT 2019

Hello Stephen,
As long as there is, available, a consistent tool for drawing and
reproducing SignWriting using Unicode, I believe that that is the only way
to ensure spreading of knowledge through actual reusability.

At the moment, the only type of support that I am looking forward to, is
the diffusion of the address (the link) of this work, so that, those who
can be interested could find it. Therefore, if anybody interested would
read it, I hope then, that they might want to send me directions for
corrections or better representation of the signs.

Thank you all for your attention.

Regards,
Daniele

sutton at signwriting.org