[Sw-l] [SPAM] Re: Open Sourcing SignPuddle 2

Jonathan Duncan 00000002a18e4451-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Tue Jun 23 21:37:56 EDT 2020

Hi Steve,

     Will the change affect how it works at all?  Or are the just
back-end changes that won't affect any of the functions?  If it doesn't
change anything then I would say OpenSource it after the changes have
been made.

     If not then it might be better to have an open sourced version that
matches how it is today. But you could still make the changes now, then
OpenSource what is the current version.

     I don't know of anybody in a rush to get the OpenSource version of
SignPuddle 2. So I think it could probably wait.

Jonathan