[Sw-l] Using SW to teach kids to read.

Thu May 21 11:35:09 EDT 2020

SignWriting List
May 21, 2020

Hi Cherie - Thank you for this message. Glad to hear from you. This is an important topic. I remember well your masters thesis and how hard you already worked on this issue. I believe you wrote an extensive document proposing this issue to the school for the Deaf where you taught at the time. Are you still teaching or researching at the same school? Maybe it doesn't have to die. There is always hope for a brighter future.

Do you have a link to the document you mention in your message?

Val ;-)

--------

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: