[Sw-l] The ASL Wikipedia and the Last Grant

Stephen Slevinski slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Sat May 16 16:48:04 UTC 2020

Hi SignWriting List,

The sixth episode of the SignWriting Stream is now available: The ASL
Wikipedia and the Last Grant.
* https://youtu.be/3-ruA0I0q8M

This episode discusses the American Sign Language Wikipedia available on
Wikimedia Incubator and the importance of using text for wiki group editing.

This year we closed of the Center for Sutton Movement Writing non-profit
due to a focus a grant writing rather than productive work.  Before I
leave grant writing behind, I decided to submit the Wikimedia grant one
last time.

Going forward, you can support our work by sharing our work with others
and becoming involved in our active development.  If you are financially
able, consider becoming a supporter on Patreon or by donating through
Paypal.

Regards,
-Steve