[Sw-l] Normaliza=?UTF-8?Q?=C3=A7=C3=A3o_?=de Textos em SW

Thu Sep 10 15:43:40 UTC 2020

SignWriting List
September 10, 2020

Hello Kacio!
Thank you for posting your question to the SignWriting List. And thank you,
Steve, for answering.

What does "spelling normalization" mean? Are you asking about "standardized
spellings"? Standard ways to write signs that are frequently written?

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu