[Sw-l] New German Sign Language dictionary and other developments

Stephen Slevinski slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Thu Apr 29 08:13:53 EDT 2021

Hi SignWriting list,

It's really great hearing about new developments with SignWriting.
Recently Shinichiro Nakayama posted two videos from Edogawa Ward, Tokyo.
He uses SignWriting to teach Japanese Sign Language. *
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SuttonSignWriting
Searching Twitter, I came across a new German Sign Language dictionary
available online. It's called sign2mint and it uses SignWriting images
from Delegs. * https://sign2mint.de
<https://sign2mint.de/?fbclid=IwAR0eYqQFFZXmgqj_vGAdmjSOm9VOGiMRFSrL_mU_XQEyqN1gnIG551mPcaw>
* https://delegs.de This week I was contacted about a new secret
project. I'm not allowed to share any of the details yet. You've
probably heard of the company. This could be huge. I miss working
full-time with SignWriting. I'm hoping to return to full-time
development in the coming years. There is still a lot to do and it's so
much fun. Regards, -Steve https://steve.signwriting.org

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu