[Sw-l] New German Sign Language dictionary and other developments

Thu Apr 29 10:13:40 EDT 2021

SignWriting List
April 29, 2021

Hello SignWriting List, and Steve ;-)

Thank you for telling us about these projects using SignWriting in Japan and Germany!

Wonderful to follow the links to see the videos. And many thanks to the DELEGS software team for providing the software, that is connected with SignPuddle Online. I am so happy to see the German Online dictionary that has developed from that - wow ;-)

And yesterday I was contacted by two other projects that are brand new from other countries too - it is a busy time!

So happy Steve, to hear of all your work and of course we are happy that all is so fulfilling -

Thank you for all you do everyday to keep SignWriting afloat -

Have a great day!

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: