[Sw-l] [SPAM] Re: [SW-L] Tamanho de alguns s ímbolos

Valerie Sutton 0000001342802f5f-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Mon Apr 26 23:27:59 UTC 2021

Hi Adam -
I appreciate your answer truly. ;-)

I guess I meant “more than one finger” - I am not sure either - I am trying to remember why we put two different sizes in the ISWA 2010 - it was a lot of work to do that - Originally I did the dot-by-dot development for the pngs, and then you did the SVG (thank you so much, Adam ;-). So when you think about it, there had to be a reason!

For those who might be interested, Adam did videos teaching these symbols:

https://youtu.be/F4wIpupyNtY

I will write again when I find a really good answer ;-)

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu