[Sw-l] Formal SignWriting Internet Draft update

Sun Aug 1 02:19:18 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
July 31, 2021

Hi Steve -
Thank you for updating your SignWriting Internet Draft, and for updating Formal SignWriting and so much more, which you have explained in detail below. I looked at each link and each document is quite extensive. Very impressive.

Now that the links are posted to the SignWriting List, we can access the information through the SignWriting List Archives:

SW List Archive 4
https://listserv.valenciacollege.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=SW-L

That is good for me, since I cannot always remember where things are these days (smile).

A hard-working weekend for sure - Thanks once again -

Val ;-)