[Sw-l] Sign Maker - Collecting ideas for faster writing

Fri Dec 3 22:53:08 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
December 3, 2021

Thank you, Uta and Jonathan, for this discussion about QuickSignEditor and issues with grouped handshapes, keyboards and so forth.

Jonathan’s development of the QuickSignEditor, which is based on and accesses SignMaker 2017 by Steve Slevinski, is an example how SignPuddle and SignMaker can serve as a foundation for other programs.

The QuickSignEditor includes a keyboard and a potential link inside SignMaker 2017 to the QuickSignEditor. If the keyboard could be easily available for SignMaker 2017 users, and the typed work could be saved and so forth, it would really be useful. So there is potential. Thank you for this work. See attached screen capture. Adam Frost’s hands are available as photos as you can see too - thank you Adam ;-)

QuickSignEditor
https://jonathandduncan.github.io/QuickSignEditor/