[Sw-l] SignWriting used for Cued Speech in multiple languages

Sat Dec 18 17:51:15 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
December 18, 2021

Hello SW List, Steve, and Alexandra Racek!

What a beautiful document, Alexandra. Thank you for sharing this with us. I agree with Steve, it is great to see Cued Speech written in SignWriting. And such a colorful document too. You did an excellent job.

Do I have your permission to post this PDF in our SignWriting PDF Archives on the SignWriting web site, in the SignWriting Library?

It will be a great addition to our PDF library…

Thank you once again for sharing, and Happy Holidays!

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu