[Sw-l] HAPPY NEW YEAR! ;-)

Sun Jan 3 14:43:53 EST 2021

SignWriting List
January 3, 2021

Hello my dear friends on the SignWriting List!

What a wonderful way to start the New Year - sharing with friends.

Thank you, to you all, for your postings and well wishes -

Great to hear from you, Kim in Boston - I found your book the other day on my shelf and I thought of you ;-)

________

>> On Dec 31, 2020, at 3:20 PM, Kimberley Shaw <skifoot at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
>>
>> And a very happy 2021 to you as well, Valerie!
>> - Kim in Boston

_________

And Bill Reese - So glad to be in touch again! I believe you have been traveling, but are now home in Florida? ;-)

> On Jan 1, 2021, at 8:26 AM, Bill Reese <wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM> wrote:
>
> Happy New Year, Val!
>
> Bill

And Dale Spoor and James Shepard-Kegl, and Stefan Woehrmann - WOW!! Your postings are so great -

I have more postings related to both of you and I will be writing hopefully in the next hour - smile - this is a great start for 2021!