[Sw-l] Printing to PDF in SignPuddle Online

Valerie Sutton 0000001342802f5f-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Tue Jun 22 13:19:55 EDT 2021

SignWriting List
June 22, 2021

Here is instruction by Anne-Claude Prelaz Girod. Thank you, Anny and Steve ;-)

Printing to PDF in SignPuddle Online
https://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs13/sw1282_SignPuddle_HOW_TO_PRINT_TO_PDF_Anne_Claude_Prelaz_Girod.pdf

Ask questions any time - there are many features to this program -

Val ;-)