[Sw-l] Subdomain on SignWriting.org

Wed Mar 3 00:08:19 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
March 2, 2021

Thank you, Steve, for announcing this new development.

I really like the idea of subdomains on SignWriting.org <http://signwriting.org/>

Very exciting!

For example, this is a cool new link for your web page:

https://steve.signwriting.org <https://steve.signwriting.org/>

It feels like SignWriting.org <http://signwriting.org/> has expanded to become a larger community of SignWriting users ...

Thank you!

Val ;-)