[Sw-l] E-book =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=9CAna_Jansen=E2=80=99s_legend_and_stories=E2=80=9D_?=in Libras-SignWriting

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 11 12:13:22 UTC 2021

Many congratulations! This book looks great; I can tell that a lot of work
and thought has gone into it.
May it find many readers and spark lots of learning.
Best,
Kim from Maine