[Sw-l] Question on Facebook about handshape

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 23 14:11:29 EDT 2021

I think you would have to download the video to be able to show it in the email. I don’t know if Facebook has the option to allow people to download videos. I guess you could screen record the video to get it so you can include it into the email. However, I think the link is sufficient.

I just thought of something else. If the language being written doesn’t have succinct difference between how the fingers contact, then using the circle handshape would be acceptable to use. And it would be good because it is easier to read for most people. So that would be understandable why the writer wrote with that symbol.

Adam