[Sw-l] Question on Facebook about handshape

Valerie Sutton sutton at DANCEWRITING.ORG
Sun May 23 14:25:40 EDT 2021

Thank you, Adam, for giving me some understanding of Facebook and videos ;-)

I actually agreed with you originally about using the second handshape, and would have normally written the second handshape, as I did in this example attached, but then when I saw the written sign for RICE in SignPuddle, with the Opening finger movement symbols I thought - wow - it is good that writers who know the language can write as they feel it -

It is an interesting experience to work freely online like this, isn’t it? - we are continually learning from each other-