[Sw-l] SW-L Digest - 25 Oct 2021 to 26 Oct 2021 - Special issue (#2021-136)

Timothy Grove tim_grove at SIL.ORG
Mon Nov 1 14:05:32 UTC 2021

On 10/29/2021 10:02 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
> It seems that SooSL is gaining in use? This is very exciting, Tim, and
> keep us informed how you handle adding new handshapes. It helps all of us.
>
> Where can List members get the SooSL program?
>
> Val ;-)

Dear Val,

Thanks for asking! Folks can head over to https://soosl.net for more
information and to download SooSL for themselves. And thanks to a
colleague we can also now publish dictionaries on the Internet. To see
that work, visit: https://web.soosl.net.

Best regards,
Tim