[Sw-l] ScienceWriting: A long-tailed macaque sitting on a branch stump with climbing posture found in Phetchaburi, Thailand

Mon Nov 1 19:41:00 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
November 1, 2021

Hello SW List members, and Sutthikhun (Ae)!

You never cease to amaze all of us, Ae! Writing the movements of the primate macaque from Thailand, and demonstrating that writing animal movement is indeed possible in SciW (I like your acronym ;-) - thank you for your energy and also the imaginative projects you are stimulating. I am looking forward to reading more animal movements. At one point years ago I briefly wrote horse, dog and spider movements. Thanks again for this posting. 😊

Sent from my iPhone

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu