[Sw-l] FSW, SWU, PNG, OCR, OGR

Valerie Sutton 0000001342802f5f-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sat Nov 27 16:39:42 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
November 27, 2021

Hello Jonathan, Amit and everyone -

There was a presentation in the SignWriting Symposium 2014, on a new idea called “OGR”:

Presentation 33 by Fabrizio Borgia and Maria De Marsico
https://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0033.html

_________