[Sw-l] [SPAM] Re: [SW-L] FSW, SWU, PNG, OCR, OGR

Valerie Sutton 0000001342802f5f-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sat Nov 27 16:49:03 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
November 27, 2021

Hi Jonathan -
Thank you for this information about programming with FSW. Glad it works so well.

And many thanks to Steve Slevinski, for providing us with multiple formats…

And the issue of Handwriting recognition is also very interesting - Look forward to learning more about OCR and OGR too -

Thanks everyone!

Val ;-)