[Sw-l] SignWriting dataset for sign language transcription

Tue Oct 5 15:50:25 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
October 5, 2021

Hello SW List Members:

As you know, there are multiple ways to communicate about SignWriting in today’s world. One is to join the discussion group on Facebook. Anyone can join:

Sutton SignWriting Discussion Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SuttonSignWriting

But not everyone is on Facebook, so for those who have not seen Amit's posting on Facebook, here is a recent posting by Amit Moryossef. Please see the attached screen capture.

Amit is looking for volunteers who know ASL, to assist him with creating a database for software development. Amit is developing very cool software ;-)

Amit - I want you to know that I will be happy to volunteer when I can. How can we reach you outside Facebook?

Thank you for all you are doing - Please see attached -