[Sw-l] Sutton SignWriting Technology presentation

Tue Oct 19 19:43:49 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
October 19, 2021

Hello SW List members, and Steve -

Thank you, Steve, for telling us about your SignWriting presentation today at the "II CIELS-SUL" Congress, taking place online, which is focusing on writing the sign languages of the Southern Region of Brazil.

Here are links to the Congress::
Conference website: https://corpusels.paginas.ufsc.br/
Online Platform: https://www.even3.com.br/2cielssul/

I was thinking of you all morning here in California - It sounds like you had a great Question and Answer period with the participants.

And thanks for the links to your video and slides of the presentation … I hope everyone will watch it - I look forward to watching it later today ;-)

Here are the links to Steve’s presentation:
* Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu-avUMAob8
* Slides - https://www.slideshare.net/StephenSlevinski/sutton-signwriting-technology

So congratulations, Steve, once again, and thank you for all your work ;-)

Val ;-)