[Sw-l] ASL Poem written by Francisca Ben ítez

Carlos Cristian Libras carloscristianlibras at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 25 01:35:04 UTC 2021

LINK - https://franciscabenitez.org/works/has-dado-al-mundo-tus-canciones/

This poem written by Francisca was one of the most beautiful things I've
ever seen.
I liked the concept that she thought of making each stanza taking advantage
of the SW column structure so that each hand configuration heralds the next
verse.
The poem's message in ASL is also admirable.
I would like to have contact with this writer as I am also transcribing
some signed videos and I have already noticed some techniques that we can
collaborate with.

Thanks to Valerie Sutton for sharing.