[Sw-l] ASL Poem written by Francisca Ben ítez

Sun Oct 31 22:22:56 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
October 31, 2021

Hi Carlos -
Thank you for your message below about Francisca's ASL poetry - indeed it is a piece of art in so many ways - the writing, the signing and the message it conveys.

Feel free to communicate with each other here on the SW List - that is what our List is for - to give Signwriters a platform to display their work.

SignWriting in USA, https://www.signwriting.org/usa/index.html#Francisca_Benitez