[Sw-l] Proofreading Fridays!

Stephen Slevinski slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Sun Apr 3 02:28:23 UTC 2022

Hi Anna Grace,

I'm glad you like FingerSpeller.  It is a useful feature.  It will be
carried on into future developments.

Val and I were just talking about it this morning.  I need to update the
@sutton-signwriting/core for documentation and a column related
feature.  I will look into adding the fingerspeller to this update as well.

-Steve