[Sw-l] Turbulent times ahead

Stephen Slevinski slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Wed Apr 6 14:59:44 UTC 2022

Hi SignWriting list,

I received sad news today.  My hosting provider is forcing an upgrade on
the SignWriting legacy server.  This is going to break may parts of the
server.

I have some vacation time I can take off from my day job, but I will not
will not be able to get everything working on the new server. In
particular, I'm worried about SignPuddle 2, the PDF Printing, and the
SignPuddle.net API.

I am committed to getting SignPuddle 2 working after the upgrade, but
I'm overwhelmed when I consider everything that could go wrong and all
of the testing required.

I will keep you posted as I find out more information.

Regards,
-Steve