[Sw-l] Turbulent times ahead

Wed Apr 6 15:29:39 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
April 6, 2022

Hello SignWriting List, and Steve,

Of course I am sorry to hear of the stress you must feel Steve. Thank you for all you do for us every day and for your dedication and donation of time for SignWriting, while working full-time at another job. You are amazing and very generous. And everything you have done and are doing is magical for SignWriting users.

We can live without SignPuddle 2. We will find our way, together as an online family.

It will be good for all of us to have new adventures in writing SignWriting on the web. You've already given us a firm foundation and we are really lucky to know you.

There's a phrase "when a door shuts, God opens a window". Is that the phrase everyone? It's a good one because the change will make us all evolve and change for the better I'm sure.

So how can we help? Please tell us anything that you would like us to do and we will do everything in our power to make it happen…

And may I ask - will SignMaker 2017 and 2022, and SignPuddle 3 still function during the server re-build?

I am happy to test and anything else you need for support -

Thank you again, Steve, and take a deep breath - there is no rush or stress -

Val ;-)