[Sw-l] Rotation symbols

Sun Apr 10 18:32:44 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
April 10, 2022

Hello Uta, and SW List,

Great to hear from you again, Uta.

I love the “sign2mint” project. Congratulations on meeting your goal of 5000 signs next week!

Plus, you are adding SWU (SignWriting Unicode) to the lexicon in May. That is quite an accomplishment.

And a new project starting too - such good news.

I agree that the SignWriting tutorials can always be better… and Rotation Symbols have always been one of the areas in need of more instruction…

I hope to review your examples soon, and I hope others will too…

Thanks for posting the questions below -

Val ;-)