[Sw-l] A Filipino gesture, Pagmamano, written in MovementWriting

Mon Apr 11 03:39:29 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
April 10, 2022

What a fascinating position to write, Sutthikhun. Thank you for writing this and posting it.

At one point, there were active SignWriters in the Philippines, writing Filipino Sign Language. They added to the SignPuddle dictionary:

SignPuddle Dictionary Philippines
https://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=1&sgn=72

and there is more information here about them:

SignWriting in the Philippines
https://www.signwriting.org/philippines/

But it has been many years…

It would be fun to reconnect...