[Sw-l] Collaborative Writing, Group Writing

Sat Apr 23 19:24:09 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
April 23, 2022

Thank you, John, for this question about “Collaborative Writing”… I bet we can write it. Tell us more about what you mean… what is a “collaborative activity” to you?

Do you have any videos we could write together?

Val ;-)

-------