[Sw-l] ANNOUNCING! New Book & Deaf Celebration in Brazil April 24, 2022

Mon Apr 25 00:20:56 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
April 24, 2022

Thank you, Patricia Pati, for your message below. Here is the English translation from Google:

Patricia says: “Good Evening! It is running LIVE. It's wonderful. Congratulations Carlos Cristian for the work."

Val says: I agree - he is doing an excellent job. Here is a quick screen capture:

———