[Sw-l] Collaborative Writing, Group Writing

John Carlson yottzumm at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 26 18:54:08 UTC 2022

Imagine writing all the procedures (conditions and steps) and recipes for
cooking and delivering meals to food courts at malls—that’s programming.
For just one example, having MREs is like caching in programming.

I’ve heard tell that women invented the “stored program concept” (think
recipe box), not John Von Neumann.  Also Ada Lovelace was the first
programmer.

So programming is just one “Movement notation,” for signing bit movement to
the computer.

Some people say that AI is pretty much lists and lists of conditions.  Some
programmers want to get rid of conditions for performance reasons.   Maybe
some of both is best?  Hardware has gates/transistors.

People used to write computer programs by hand as well, and had to flip
switches to put them into the computer.

Lots of movement!

John