[Sw-l] Digitizing SignWriting DOS Keyboards

Uta Meißner uta.hielscher at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 5 13:59:39 UTC 2022

Hi Valerie,

it looks nice. With this keyboard you can fingerspelling fast. :)

I notice that the numbers are white and almost all letters are black. Only
"g", "h" and "p" not.

If the orientation of the fingerspelling is to be taken into account, then
here is my suggestion:

C, K, T, X - > Black and white
D, F, O -> can both, black and white or only black
M, N, P, Q -> white stripe (table plane)

[image: image.png]

Greetings Uta

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> schrieb am So., 30. Jan. 2022,
05:29: