[Sw-l] Between floor and wall arm rotation

AnnaGrace Greenfield msannagrace20 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 8 04:01:47 UTC 2022

In the video, I see the forearms traveling from an upright position to
parallel to the floor.[image: Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 10.56.34 PM.png]
There's also a signwriting image on the right side of the video.

Regardless of the angle of the line through the arrows, my
understanding about these arrows is that they rotate without moving the
forearms. (See under "Axial Movement" in the SignWriting textbook.)
Therefore, the signwriting in the video does not accurately depict the sign
in the video.

That's my take on it.

-- AnnaGrace