[Sw-l] Digitizing SignWriting DOS Keyboards

Carlos Cristian Libras carloscristianlibras at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 9 22:46:05 UTC 2022

I understand, and I really feel the need to add the new symbols, even
though there are few current writers in Portugal.
For example the number 8 written on this keyboard leads the reader to think
that it is a shape and in fact it is quite different, this can be harmful
to the dissemination of SW there, so I see the need to improve this.

But I understand that everything happens at the right time.

I await your contact in private about the edition of books in Libras, I am
always ready to serve you.