[Sw-l] Happy Valentines Day cards in SignWriting

Stefan Woehrmann 000000068eb2df61-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Fri Feb 11 18:36:49 UTC 2022

Hi Val and sw-friends,
well ...I created this card 12 years ago ...can you imagine?!

It took a lot of work. I bought this amaryllis onion and photographed the
development of the flower every day. I edited the photos in an image
editing program. In 2010 and before I created lots and lots of
SignWriting-TrueType Fonts . My idea was to polish the symbols that were
produced with the SW-DOS Program. I used these fonts as well for creating
lots of greeting cards like this one. Has been so much fun.
Had to smile when I found this email from You in my mail account. Thank You
for that.

Well the message on the card:  Happy Valentine`s DAY

All best Stefan