[Sw-l] Happy Valentines Day cards in SignWriting

Sat Feb 12 03:29:28 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
February 11, 2022

12 years ago?! Imagine that. It's very beautiful art and a lovely message. What year did we start working together, Stefan? Was it in the late 1980s? I guess you heard about SignWriting through German-Switzerland? And then the rest is history!

Thank you for your beautiful contributions to SignWriting over so many years ;-)

And the photography and art and flowers are much appreciated…

Val ;-)