[Sw-l] SignWriting in Colombia with Hector Devia

Sat Feb 12 16:37:43 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
February 12, 2022

Hello SignWriting List members, and Hector from Colombia!

Just want to say hello after so many years... Thank you for your help on the SignWriting List and I found one of your old and beautiful documents on our website. This was written with SignWriter DOS, and what a beautiful job you did! See attached...

SignWriting in Colombia
https://www.signwriting.org/colombia/colombia04.html

Hope you and your family are doing well, and please send my best wishes to those in Colombia who are using SignWriting ;-)

How is it going there?